[數學]機率論證明題求救

[數學]機率論證明題求救

數學新手 於 星期二 十月 28, 2008 12:05 am

過幾天要考試,我這幾題不會寫,請高手們救救我吧

證明以下題目

P( E1E2...En)>=P( E1)+P( E2)+...P( En)-( n-1)
用Bonferroni's inequality to n events

C [n,k]=C[i-1,k-1]

C [m+n,r]=C[n,0]C[m,r]+C[n,1]C[m,r-1]+...+C[n,r]C[m,0]

n         n       i-1
c =Σc     ,n≧k
    k        i=k     k-1

拜託了,各位大大

數學新手
訪客

訪客 於 星期二 十月 28, 2008 12:55 am

不好意思上面的題目沒有打的很好,我在這裡再發一次
                           n+m      r     m     n     
1.  Prove that  C      =ΣC  C
                                    r               j=0       j       r-j

The following identity is known as Fermat’s combinatorial identity.

n       n      n-1

C =ΣC        ,N≧K
       k        I=k        k-1
    Give a combinatorial argument (no computations are needed) to establish this identity.

Hint: Consider the set of numbers 1 through n. How many subsets of size k have I as their highest-numbered member?
From a set of n people a committee of size j is to be chosen, and from this committee a subcommittee of size i, i<xml><v> <v></v><v><v></v><v></v><v></v><v></v><v></v><v></v><v></v><v></v><v></v><v></v><v></v><v></v></v><v></v><xml><o></o></v><v><v></v></v> j, is also to be chosen.

Show that the probability that exactly one of the events E or F occurs equals P(E)+P(F)-2P(EF).
If A<v> <v></v></v>B, express the following probabilities as simply as possible:
P(A|B),  P(A|B’), P(B|A), P(B|A’)
Let A,B,C be events relating to the experiment of rolling a pair of dice.
(1)  
If  P(A|C)>P(B|C)  and  P(A|C’)>P(B|C’)  either prove that  P(A)>P(B) or give a counterexample by defining events A,B,C for which it is not true.
(2)  
If   P(A|C)>P(A|C’)  and  P(B|C’)>P(B|C’)  either prove that  P(A)>P(B) or give a counterexample by defining events A,B,C for which it is not true.
Hint: Let C be the event that the sum of a pair of dice is 10; let A be the event that the first die lands on 6; let B be the event that the second die lands on 6.
Let S be a given set. If, for some k>0, S1,S2…Sk are mutually exclusive

k
YSi =S
i=1

, then we call the set {S1,S2,…,Sk} a partition of S. Let Tn denote the number of different partitions of {1,2,…,n}. Thus,T1=1(the only partition being S1={1}), and T2=2(the two partitions being {{1,2}},{{1},{2}}).
(1)  
Show, by computing all partitions, that T3=5,T4=15.

(2)  
Show that
                       n         n
Tn+1=1+Σ C T
                      k=1     k      k

以上,請教各位大大

訪客
訪客

訪客 於 星期二 十月 28, 2008 12:57 am

Give a combinatorial argument (no computations are needed) to establish this identity.
Hint: Consider the set of numbers 1 through n. How many subsets of size k have I as their highest-numbered member?
From a set of n people a committee of size j is to be chosen, and from this committee a subcommittee of size i, i<xml><v> <v></v><v><v></v><v></v><v></v><v></v><v></v><v></v><v></v><v></v><v></v><v></v><v></v><v></v></v><v></v><xml><o></o></v><v><v></v></v> j, is also to be chosen.
Show that the probability that exactly one of the events E or F occurs equals P(E)+P(F)-2P(EF).

If A<v> <v></v></v>B, express the following probabilities as simply as possible:
P(A|B),  P(A|B’), P(B|A), P(B|A’)
Let A,B,C be events relating to the experiment of rolling a pair of dice.

(1)  
If  P(A|C)>P(B|C)  and  P(A|C’)>P(B|C’)  either prove that  P(A)>P(B) or give a counterexample by defining events A,B,C for which it is not true.

(2)  
If   P(A|C)>P(A|C’)  and  P(B|C’)>P(B|C’)  either prove that  P(A)>P(B) or give a counterexample by defining events A,B,C for which it is not true.

Hint: Let C be the event that the sum of a pair of dice is 10; let A be the event that the first die lands on 6; let B be the event that the second die lands on 6.

這裡是中間有亂碼的地方

不好意思麻煩各位了

訪客

訪客 於 星期二 十月 28, 2008 1:18 am

實在很抱歉,看來複製就會變成亂碼,訪客也沒辦法編輯,我在這裡用手打一遍

3.from a set of n people a committee of size j is to be chosen, and from this commiittee a subcom mittee of size i. i≦j, is also be chosen

4.shoe that the probability that exactly one of the event E or F occurs equals P[E]+P[F]-2P[EF]

5.If A<B[這個符號不是尖頭的大於,是圓頭的,因為打不出來所以用大於暫時代替] express the following probabilites as simply possible
P[A∣B], P[A∣B'], P[B∣A], P[B∣A']

6.Let A,B,C be events relating to the experiment of rolling a pair od dice.

[1].If P[A∣C]>P[B∣C] and P[A∣C']>P[B∣C'] either prove that P[A]>P

[2].IFP[A∣C]>P[A∣C'] and P[B∣C] >P[B∣C']  either prove that P[A]>P or give a counter example by defining events A,B,C for which it is not true.

Hint:Let C be the event that the sum of a pair of dice is 10, let A  
be the event that the first die lands on 6; let B be the event that the second die lands on 6.

7.Let S be a given set. If, for some k>0, S1,S2…Sk are mutually exclusive

前面造成閱讀困難我很抱歉

訪客

訪客 於 星期二 十月 28, 2008 1:21 am

nonempty subsets of S such that
最後少幾個字

訪客

大學以上數學問題